You are not logged in.

jp1979

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 9:25am

Temporarily cap hunter sprays

is there anything that i can use to temporarily cap off a couple of sprays in one of my zones? seems like there would be a pvc cap or something that would match the threads on the sprays...

Hunter

Starting Member

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 10:21am

Hunter makes a solid cap for the Pro Sprays for temporary shutdowns and conversion to drip. The part number is 213600

jp1979

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 10:54am

Hunter makes a solid cap for the Pro Sprays for temporary shutdowns and conversion to drip. The part number is 213600
thanks for the info. do you happen to have a link to where i can purchase some of these. i am not seeing them any where online...

mrfixit

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 2:06pm

Since you have to change the nozzle anyway just use a regular adjustable nozzle and turn it off. I couldn't find this conversion cap on the Hunter website.

Gripper

Unregistered

Friday, April 13th 2012, 1:50pm

Yeah, I need these too, but cannot find them anywhere. Rainbird sells the same thing at Home Depot, but I can tell you they do not fit properly on the Hunter. :pinch:

mrfixit

Friday, April 13th 2012, 4:41pm

I looked again. Here it is.
Scroll down.
Click Here

Gripper

Unregistered

Friday, April 13th 2012, 4:48pm

Yes, saw that on the Hunter site, but now try to find anywhere that sells it. :)
I looked again. Here it is.
Scroll down.
Click Here

mrfixit

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 10:38am

Hi Gripper, Any decent sprinkler supply house can order those for you. If they say no tell them to have a nice life and go somewhere else.

Hydroscape, Ewing Irrigation and John Deere Irrigation are the three main houses in my area.