You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4795 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Friday, June 22nd 2007, 5:26am

by Wet_Boots

If the valve cover is secured by 8 screws, with a stainless steel strip underneath, then they are Richdel R204 valves, and serviceable forever. The valve is now known as the 205. If you need to rebuild, it's often easier to just replace the 'guts' and not worry about finding individual parts.

Thursday, June 21st 2007, 3:59pm



I have valves on my sprinkler system that are 15-16 years old that need rebuilt. The valves have no manufacturer's name - only the number 204 on top. The sprinkler heads are Rainbird and Hunter but I do not see any valves on either of their websites that look like mine. I realize the design has probably changed. How do I go about finding if rebuild kits are available for these?