You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 6082 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 4 posts

Saturday, September 15th 2007, 12:31am

by Wet_Boots

The weight of the transformer might be a clue - compare it to units of known wattage.

Friday, September 14th 2007, 1:44pm

by jmduke7

I see, sorry your the same guy with the lighting question and the Hunter Pro-C. Most low voltage lighting transformers (professional series that is) are rated to a maximum of 300 watts per common. Can you describe what the transformer has for terminals, describe it's craftsmanship (what it is made of) and etc....

Friday, September 14th 2007, 1:42pm

by jmduke7

Unfortunately no. Is there any history to the transformer, maybe something near it when you found it, was is hooked up to something... etc...

Friday, September 14th 2007, 5:48am

by ArrakeenIrrigator

Determining the max wattage of a transformer

I have a low voltage transformer that was in the house when I bought
it. It doesn't doesn't have any exterior markings at all, so I'm not
able to know the model or wattage rating for the unit by looking at it. Is there any way to determine the watt output of this unit?

Thank you.