You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4697 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 5 posts

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 5:58am

by Wet_Boots

buy a very large slip-joint pliers, and you can easily remove the bonnet

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 2:03am

by mrfixit

Just smack it with a hammer. It should pop right off.

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 12:20am

by terij (Guest)

Richdel 205

I'm going to have to try and pry it off...maybe with a razor knife???
I can't cut it out as the smart folks :cursing: that put it in before me poured concrete around it not leaving enough room to do much of anything..duh! And I can't afford to hire someone to come in and cut out the concrete. :(

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 11:31pm

by Mitchgo

Cut it out and replace it :)

Take a flat head screwdriver and pry the diaphram off

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 9:36pm

by terij (Guest)

Richdel 205?

Hello, I have a Richdel valve that I can't get the bonnet off of. I took out the screws and the selinoid, but it seems to be welded on--lol Any ideas? ty