You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 7:22am

Author: hedgie

Toro 730 series wont turn off

I have been allocated some funds to buy some new heads and spare parts so the problem will soon be resolved. Thank you for very much for your interest in my post and all your advice.

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 5:06am

Yes it is an electric valve which locates into the sprinkler body and is operated by a solonoid.

Friday, May 10th 2013, 4:12am

Having difficulty sources parts for 700 series in the uk, some parts are compatible with the newer 800 series but the pilot valves are different. New heads are around £200 so looking to repair rather than replace if possible.

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 3:46am

Hi, can anyone help me, I am about pulling my hair out!! We have several Toro 730 heads that wont turn off, they are valve in head. Some will turn off when turned to the off position but come on again if auto is selected and others just wont turn off at all. We have a box of old pilot valves that I have tried to clean and rebuild but I am not sure what to look for regarding worn parts etc. I have checked the troubleshooting guide and I suspect that the pilot valve is leaking in the controller bu...