You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, March 26th 2010, 12:48pm

Author: ikpicachu

Irritrol Slim Dial Not Work

The sprinkler system has no pump feeding. I verified the master valve nearby and it's on. Is there another possible blockage somewhere in the piping? I have 4 zones controlling by 4 solenoids. I am not sure how to determine which solenoid to remove. Which part of the solenoid should I remove?

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 12:57pm

Things that I tried so far...Preliminary diagnosis - blockage in piping

1. Unplug the transformer and battery to verify if any of the valve is faulty; however, I don't see anything out of the norm as indicated in the manual. 2. Check the voltage with a voltmeter and it reads 26V (instead of 24V as indicate by the Irritrol representative) 3. Turn on each valve at the bleeder screw and nothing happens. But I heard the solenoid sounds as if it's working. I turned the bleeder screw to the max, but I still can't see anything. No water even drippling from these screws. Th...

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 1:24pm

Yes, I tried to turn it on with the bleeder screw and no sprinkler works. I inquired irritrol about purchasing a newer model, but they said that if my wire is faulty, it doesn't make a difference. Therefore, I hope to figure out the issue before installing the new controller. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 2:44pm

I purchased the Irritrol Slim Dial over 7 years ago. This model has no rain sensor, so I always have to turn it off manually when there is rain. There was a storm for 2 weeks so I turned off the irrigation. After the storm, I turn on the controller; however, it doesn't work anymore even the time, date and countdown time for each control still display on the controller. I try to turn it on manually at each individual control valve and the solenoid made a sound as if it is operating; however, the ...