You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 7:46pm

Author: brianlbailey

wiring question - moving from ICC to Pro C

Thanks for your reply. It is possible, but not likely the ICC is ok. A close lightening strike took out several other electronics. There is no read out on the ICC. The display is all blank. Outlet is good. The Pro C has power and shows operation when I set the stations to operate. We definitely have water (in our house). If there is another valve specific to the irrigation, I'm not aware. If it is a broken ground, how could I tell. But to my original point, it worked before the lightening. Can /...

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 12:46pm

Author: brianlbailey

wiring question - moving from ICC to Pro C

I bought the Pro C to replace an ICC. My ICC had two 8 station modules. My connections where such that there was no wire to the P/MV on the power module, only the 'C'. Also there were no wires to the 'C' on either station module. This set up worked without issue before a power surge. I need info on how the wires should hook up for the PRO C. Hooking up the Pro C, I mapped the wire going to my ICC power module 'C' to the only 'C' on the Pro C. Since I had no P/MV wiring on the ICC, I have nothing...