You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Saturday, July 30th 2011, 1:21am

Author: vanyathesniper

intermittent pressure drop

Here's why I'm not so sure it's a break, although it certainly could be: today on the third try at operating the valve, I got a nice steady operation of all the sprinklers at a comparable flow. You do have be thinking of a possible separation perhaps right below the valve where it makes a right angle to go to the first sprinkler...... I'm going to try your suggestion. AT one point I was thinking of a bad spot of insulation and current was leaking enough to not allow the solenoid to operate compl...

Friday, July 29th 2011, 1:20am

Author: vanyathesniper

intermittent pressure drop

Greetings, I have a valve at the top of a riser that drives 5 impact sprinklers. I have been renting this place for 5 years and last year noticed that when the system called the solenoid on this particular line, it would operate fully only 1 in 2-3 times. SO I replaced the valve. It really hasn't helped and if anything, this years is fully starting 1 in 5-6 times. I get the same result manually operating the valve. WHat I mean is that it's like my daughter is taking a shower and there isn't enou...