You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, November 13th 2009, 9:34am

Author: andy69

design irrigation - mprotator - your comments welcome

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" Frankly, with the 'requirement' that there be no heads in the middle of the lawn, I would not use MP Rotators. Well this a not a requirement, it's a wish. Actually, I am reconsidering it with my different drawings I have made. I am more and more on a solution with a spray in the middle. Do you know where I can get a documentation how to calculate the pressure loss, considering the pipe size and diameter, T pipe elbow, connected sprays, etc... ?

Thursday, November 12th 2009, 9:00am

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" Make your system connection, then measure the flow and pressure it provides. Only then will you know if your design is correct. ?? I know already the flow and pressure where the manifold for my pipes will connect (measured : 9,7 gpm - 58 to 72 PSI). My issue is to know if with ~9,7 gallons per minute flow and 58 to 72 PSI pressure, 2 circuits are sufficient. One needs 8,25 gpm and the other 8,8 gpm. Pressure is in my opinion not an issue in my case as the sprinklers I ch...

Wednesday, November 11th 2009, 8:30am

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" It is difficult to do a picture-perfect design on an irregularly shaped property. No head in the middle of the lawn? You have a dry spot in the making. A crafty veteran would move head #8 from its current location to one where it could do a larger half-circle, and cover the center of the lawn. Hi Wet_Boots, Thanks a lot for your comment. Yes, I am aware about the dry spot. I don't want to have a spray in the middle of the lawn but I didn't have the idea about a 180 - 30 ...

Wednesday, November 11th 2009, 5:03am

Hi there, Heredown an irrigation plan with the datas. Is this feasable with 2 circuits or do I have to consider 3 circuits ? Thanks for your comments about this project. The plan can be viewed here as well : http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/7610/print4forum.jpg

Monday, November 9th 2009, 1:38pm

mprotator and mpr-40 thread female or male

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" Female threads - male-thread MP Rotators are for Toro heads. Thanks a lot for your reply.

Monday, November 9th 2009, 8:42am

mprotator and mpr-40 thread female or male

I there, I intend to purchase mr rotator heads with mpr40-04 hunter sprays. It is not clear to me : do I need male of female mp rotator heads thread for these sprays ? Thanks for your reply andy69