You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, June 10th 2006, 4:39am

Author: ericl

Zone Headaches!

The zone 3 connections were indeed not tight.(the wire from the soleniod to ground wire was not attached.) It is working just fine now. Working on leaving the zone 1 on and looking for soggy ground. When I first realized this zone wasnt working I could get a trickle to even the far head, now nothing, would this change your diagnosis? If the line is clogged is there anything I can do to fix it short of digging? Thanks again for your input, it is greatly appreciated![]

Friday, June 9th 2006, 10:12am

Zone Headaches!

I have 3 zones with Hunter SRV valves. Zone one does not work using the control panel or by manually turning on knob on valve. When zone one knob is manually turned 1/4 turn, water leaks from soliniod and does not come out heads. Zone two works fine. Zone three does not work using the control panel but does work when manually turning knob on valve. I am a sprinkler novice so any and all suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks. [?]

Friday, June 2nd 2006, 2:43pm

Another Zone problem

I have 3 zones with Hunter SRV valves. Two of the zones work fine but the third dosent work by using the auto-station or by manually turning the knob. When I first noticed the problem and would manually turn the knob I could get a trickle of water, now nothing. I had my septic tank dug & drained a few months ago but it seems that the digging was in one of the other zones that are still functioning fine. When the zone is activated the silinoid diaphram pulls up, does this mean that is not the pro...

Friday, June 2nd 2006, 6:04am

Sprinkler zone not working

I have 3 zones with Hunter SRV valves. Two of the zones work fine but the third dosent work by using the auto-station or by manually turning the knob. When I first noticed the problem and would manually turn the know I could get a trickle of water, now nothing. I had my septic tank dug drained a few months ago but it seems that the digging was in one of the other zones that is still functioning fine. When the zone is activated the silinoid diaphram pulls up, does this mean that is not the proble...