You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 5:15pm

Author: Bill_147

Water Seeping Through the Sprinkler Heads

Regrettably it didn't work. Same as before. I set the module on "auto" and it kicks the pump on but zone 1 (among others) just seep. Again, many of the zones work - it's just the other 4-5 that don't. Could the module not be sending a strong enough signal to the valves (silenoids?). Obviously...I'm a novice at this but paid a lot of money to have a new yard installed so definitely need the water. As previously mentioned if I turn the module to the different zones 1-11 they work just fine. Ideas?

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 11:30am

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I just did it and will see what happens. The pump kicked on during the reset process - guess that would be normal...

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 10:44am

I have a Rainbird ESP modular sprinkler system containing 11 zones. When set to "auto" the sprinkler heads in zone 1 just seep water. Zone 2 works fine...but I have 5 other zones where the water just seeps out of the sprinkler heads. Oddly enough, if I manually select zone 1 and press the start the sprinkler heads pop up fine. Now, I'm forced to manually turn the dial to each zone to get the system to work. For example, I just went and turned the dial to zone 1, and pushed start and works like a...