You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 4:40pm

Author: DugR

Toro V-1550 replacement

OK, here's the results. I tracked down the Toro o-rings (i think i got the last 20 in the country, i needed 23). Since the design of the sprinkler changed when they added the o-ring i had to do quite a bit of experimentation to make it work. What ended up working (hopefully for a long time) was to wrap the two pieces that are in the old design that are replaced by a single piece in the new design with teflon tape (4.5 wraps). Then i centered the 0-ring in the slight depression between the two pi...

Friday, June 7th 2013, 10:24pm

Toro V-1550 replacement

thank you very much. The v-1550's I have are over 10 years old, my parts catolog from 2001 doesn't show a o-ring. I see the newer catelogs do show the o-ring. Do you know if the new o-ring fit on the old sprinklers? The TR50XT looks good but I'd sure like to try the cheaper o-ring solution first. Can you recommend a good place to get the o-rings? A quick online search showed a couple of suppliers with a large difference in prices.

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 3:08pm

Toro V-1550 replacement

I need to replace many V-1550 rotors because they are leaking as much water out the top than they are spraying. The V-1550 has adjustivle radius, arch and GPM. They were great for being able to adjust for the multiple situations in my yard and keep the proper load on my pump. Can someone recommend a replacement head? I need a max radius of ~28 feet. Thanks in advance, it's my first post.