You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, October 17th 2005, 5:23am

Author: garbid

Irritrol Total Control Stopped Delivering Water

Wet Boots: Thankls for your guidance. I checked everything out, found that all zones were receiving 25-26 VAC, rain sensor was indeed by-passed, no obvious shorts, so I removed the daisy chain connector from the controller panel to the circuit board and carefully reconnected it; and bingo, the system worked. Something as simple as a loose connection - which even the local sprinkler contractor's service team didn't detect - and I'm back in water. Thanks again for your help. Garbid

Sunday, October 16th 2005, 1:20pm

Thanks for the quick reply. I have tested the transformer and it is delivering 24 volts to the panel. Where do I test for output - at the wiring panel or at individual valves? If at the panel, do I put the neutral lead of the multimeter on the white common connector and the red on each zone connector or do I do it some other way. Would appreciate a little guidance as I'm a great plumber but a mediocre electrician; and sorry about the double post -- I hadn't seen the troubleshooting thread when I...

Sunday, October 16th 2005, 7:29am

My system suddenly stopped delivering water - either in manual or automatic modes. Irritrol 15 zone controller. Program still in memory, date and time settings still OK, but nothing I do will cause the system to deliver water to sprinklers. Rain sensor is bypassed. I had one transformer go bad several years ago and replaced it; don't know if the current one is good or bad, or if something else is causing the problem. Any ideas? Thanks Garbid

Sunday, October 16th 2005, 7:24am

Irritrol Total Control won't deliver water

My system suddenly stopped delivering water. Irritrol 15 zone controller. Program still in memory, date and time settings still OK, but nothing I do will cause the system to deliver water to sprinklers. Rain sensor is bypassed. I had one transformer go bad several years ago and replaced it; don't know if the current one is good or bad. Any ideas? Thanks Garbid