You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, August 16th 2010, 10:23pm

Author: sprinklersystem

internet control sprinkler timer

I have read about ways you can put on the sprinkler timer and program it through the internet. Do you have to have a phone jack or usb jack next to the sprinkler timer? I know toro has something through the internet but doesn't mention putting the sprinkler on or programming the timer. I know it may sound silly but something that interests me. Do you know any brand that has this? Thanks Keith

Saturday, August 14th 2010, 11:42pm

sprinkler comes on when not programmed

I have been using orbit 6 station dual program model 57196. This is a new timer. With this one the sprinkler comes on a lot when not scheduled. Also using optima pc306. This is old but was working. Lastly I was connecting rain bird isa 406. While connecting the common wire and zone 1 this zone came on when it was not supposed to. I was only putting the wires to the timer. Again I have not programmed the timer for more than one time. It just comes on. Any information would be really helpful. Than...

Saturday, August 14th 2010, 9:13am

sprinkler comes on when not programmed

My sprinkler system comes on when it is not programmed. It is a two zone. The valves on both and solenoid were replaced. I also switched the timer. Everyone tells me it's the timer. I replaced it and it still goes on at non programmed hours. No the wires in the timer are not touching. The timer is set right. I don't know how to fix it. Thank you for any information. I have had many sprinkler people over and they think what it said is not the truth.