You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 10:55am

Author: creeker69

Winerizing (blowout) sprinkler with Wilkins 975XL RP - Where to attach?

Hello All: Thanks for all the good information. I just finished blowing out my sprinkler system. I attached a standard air nipple to test cock #4 on my Wilkins RP 975xl. It worked just fine. It took me a lot longer than I would have liked because my compressor isn't all that big, but I let the compressor build up to 140 lbs and adjusted the output t0 limit the pressure to 80 lbs. I blew each run until there was no mist of water at all (maybe even over kill). Also, I took everyones advice and com...

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 9:49pm

Thank you for the fast reply. The device is located outside and, unfortunately, there is absolutely no other port. Thanks again.

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 12:09pm

Hello. Please help me out. This is what my RP and set up looks like. Without taking the valve assembly completely out, where would I place the pipe for the air pressure to blow out the lines/heads? The water flows from right to left in the picture. Test cocks are shown and are left to right numbers 4,3,2 and 1. A local plumber (unfamiliar with this type valve) suggested an air nipple in test cock #4 (leftmost in picture.) I thank you all in advance for your help. advice and consideration.