You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, March 16th 2004, 3:11am

Author: goyo5523

2 acre design question

Thanks for the good advice. I placed 9 zones around the house extending out into most of the yard with PGP head to head coverage at 30' R and 2 zones overlaping coverage...

Saturday, March 6th 2004, 4:50am

2 acre design question

Thanks for the response! One reason that I question the head to head coverage is that our septic system has 3 spray heads. Each sprays a 30' radius, they are spaced 60' apart. While I realize that this spacing is too extreme for a sprinkler system, the grass looks great in that areas with no evident "dry spots" or visual evidence of varying water coverage. I do realize that septic water has "nutients although we have a "chlorinator" so the water is pretty "clear". Again if I had a "normal sized ...

Friday, March 5th 2004, 4:34pm

2 acre design question

I have a 2 1/4 acre yard in a ranch setting in Texas. I want to irrigate it and keep the cost's down. I had a large irrigation supply firm here design me a system. They did and it basically consists of 16 zones. The yard is all done with Hunter PGP's with #5 nozzles, 30' radius - 8 rotors per zone. The beds are hunter srs. My question is this...They have "textbook" soild head to head {every 30'} coverage on all 2 acres of grass. I see that I can cut 5 zones out by spacing the rotors out a little...