You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 11:09am

Author: giorgos

Irritrol Junior MAX controller flashing 24V

I have managed to repair the Irritrol junior max controller. The problem was just 2 dry joints along the 24 volt line. This is caused by internal overheating which softens the soldering in the nearby tracks. best advise I can offer is 'switch off the supply to the 24v transformer if the controller is not going to be used for a prolonged period' By the way, after contacting the local suppliers with the original problem, they offered me a replacement unit free of charge, so I will stick with Irrit...

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 10:24am

Author: giorgos

Irritrol Junior MAX controller flashing 24V

I have the same problem with WS1. I have a junior Max Irritrol controller using 3 zones. It is 3 years old and it has worked well up to now. It is spring time again here in South africa and I noticed that the 24V indicator is flashing and the controller will not work. I reset the unit, re-program it but still the 24V keeps on flashing. The 9 volt battery is good. I have checked the 24v AC power with a voltage meter, it is about 26 V AC which should be fine. Any more ideas what the problem can be...