You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 8:59am

Author: ohiorebel

Valve replacement project

My home sprinkler system is designed with two valve boxes, one in the front yard and the other in the back yard. Each valve box has a PVC manifold with 4 custom sections and 4 toro valves (flow master or something like that). The valves have been leaking for years, but have now got to the point that one station will not shut off in its normally line up ( i had to switch valve 5 with valve 8 so that after the watering cycle it would shut off. So this year, I plan on swapping the valves out. I tho...

Saturday, July 10th 2010, 6:12am

Control valve will not shut off

Thanks for the suggestion!

Friday, July 9th 2010, 7:20am

I agree but...do you think it might be the controller causing the problem? I'm planning on changing the valves out soon, but if I could delay that would make life easier for me now.

Friday, July 9th 2010, 6:36am

My sprinkler system (toro valves) has 8 zones. everything operates normally up to zone 5. When zone five finishes and zone 6 comes on, zone 5 fails to shut off. When zone 6 shuts off so will zone 5 leaving zones 7 and 8 to operate normally. Any suggestions on what will cause this problem? The system was installed in 1997. I suspect the problem could be (1) the valve diaphragms are failing in the valve that controls zone 5 I also found out the valves I have are no longer made (flo pro 2800514). W...