You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Saturday, June 9th 2007, 5:21am

Author: dewayn

drip irrigation

I want to install drip irrigation in my flower beds along my house. The flower beds are 30" wide and i have 4 risers with a rainbird regulating control valve on a seperate zone. I want to adapt to one of these risers for my manifold and cap off the rest. What is better the microsprays and bubblers or regular drip emmitters.

Friday, May 26th 2006, 6:16pm

flower beds

they are in the middle. thank you for the help!

Monday, May 22nd 2006, 12:28pm

flower beds

I have a 2' x 15' flower bed that has 3 4" riser spaced between shrubs and was wanting a spray head that can be screwed on these riser that will also not give too much over spray. I tried some rainbird adjustable circle spray heads and turned my flow control valve down and the spray is not uniform at all. when i turn the flow up the spray radius is too much. thank you for the help.

Thursday, September 15th 2005, 12:51pm

schedule 40 pvc tap

I need some advice on how to tap 3/4 inch pvc lateral line for adding another sprinkler head. In my area the town prefers schedule 40 for all water lines. I am trying to avoid digging too much of the line for a slip x slip tee. I bought some blazing saddle tees but the pipe is too thick and the stem won't penetrate the pipe. is there any other tap that will work for this procedure. How much pipe will i need to dig up if i am forced to use a slip x slip tee. Can a person use a compression tee in ...

Saturday, July 23rd 2005, 9:04am

installing another rotor on existing line

I need to install another rotor on existing lateral line which is 1" pvc. I was considering a blazing saddle tee with funny pipe to do the task. Does the blazing saddle tee leave any plastic pieces in the pipe that will need to be flushed out, or is there a better fitting for this install without having to dig up the entire line. thank you!

Wednesday, June 29th 2005, 1:19pm

rainbird rotors

I have rainbird r-50 rotors with 1.5 gal nozzles in the corners of my yard. When the wind blows slightly the water pattern breaks up tremendously and blows on my driveway more than my yard. When there is no wind the pattern is perfect. Is there anything or any other sprinkler heads that are better for this system. I live in oklahoma and the wind blows all the time. The sytem was designed by rainbird and i followed the exact plan. thank you for your help.