You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 10:13pm

Author: maveric7383

I cant find the right control / timer for my needs

I checked it out, not gonna work. I think im going to have to get a basic timer that i can have at least 6 start times per day, then run a digital timer to run the pump. I just hope they both keep the exact time or atleast close. Once its all setup ill post a video and some pics that way you guys can see what im up to. thanks for all the help

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 4:50pm

Thanks I'll check them out. To be more clear I need the pump to flood all 6 troughs at different times. the troughs drain the same way they were filled, so i have to keep the control valve for each trough open after the pump shuts off to drain the troughs.

Monday, December 7th 2009, 6:50pm

I need a control / timer that has 6 irrigation circuits + pump start or master valve that is fully programmable and not limited to operate only when a valve is open. My reason: Im building an hydroponics flood and drain table. the table is 6'x6'x1' with 6 individual troughs that will flood and drain separately. How it works: the controler / timer I need help finding calls to irrigate trough #1, control valve for trough #1 opens, pump starts, trough fills up through hole in bottom of trough, wate...