You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Saturday, May 6th 2006, 4:45pm

Author: designr

Variable Control Valve

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Why? </i><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Because one of my neighbors throws parties every couple of months and invariably he and his drunken friends end up in the middle of the street at 2 or 3 in the morning yelling and drinking and playing loud music. When I or one of his other neighbors calls the cops, they show up an hour lat...

Saturday, May 6th 2006, 7:23am

Author: designr

Variable Control Valve

I am in the process of landscaping and will be putting in all new sprinklers. When I remodeled last year I had 3 new 3/4" copper lines put in from the meter: 1 for the house and two for sprinklers (North and South). Each line has its own pressure regulator. My plan is to add an X10 controller so I can control the sprinklers from anywhere. What I need to know is this: Is there a controller/valve combination which allows me to control the water pressure? In at least two zones, I would like to run ...