You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, July 13th 2010, 8:03am

Author: Protoss

Err error code on ISM Rain Bird timer with PGA valves in new drip irrigation installation

The wiring is close to perfect from what I can tell. It is wired up with brand new 18/7 underground cable and is connected with silicone filled connectors. I checked each run at the controller box and got 39-40 ohms for each zone. The white wire is a common ground for all valves and the colored wires are connected to separate valves. I can't see anything that could be wrong with the wiring.

Monday, July 12th 2010, 8:01am

Err error code on ISM Rain Bird timer with PGA valves in new drip irrigation installation

I have tried switching between my ISM-6 controller and my ISM-9 controller, and it made no difference. Or are you saying to try a different model/brand?

Sunday, July 11th 2010, 12:24am

Hi, I have recently installed a new drip irrigation system and am having some problems. The system is on a well that puts out 60 psi and about 6 gpm. The controller is a Rain Bird ISM-6, and the valves are 100-PGA valves, both are new. The wire is brand new 18/7, direct-bury wire. The water setup passes through a back-flow valve, a 50psi pressure regulator (that works under constant pressure), a 200 mesh basket filter, and then the six PGA valves. It is distributed by .75 in PVC pipe to Rain Bir...