You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, March 31st 2011, 10:31am

Author: rbigh

a simple water problem? Not so.......

Thanks. I'll get with Spears and see what they have on these things. Replacement of the line would be a really far out thing. It would require whole new ways of feeding the circuit.

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 8:45am

Problem is, I don't see any barbs of 1.5" sizes. Barbs would work. At least that would get me down to where I could use PVC. Are there slick "L" fittings I can get for this? If I could find slick Ls, I could come out and up with a piece of pipe. I would also need to buy 2' or so of the pipe. A fix would be easy, if I can get slick Ls. Is there cement which will work with this stuff? I think you called it "poly pipe". None of the places anywhere in town carry it this big.

Monday, March 28th 2011, 7:56pm

I need help with a mess my sprinkler system. We have a big yard, We have about 8 sprinklers, on 4 circuits ea. They are a hodge podge. We've been fixing problems for the last two weeks. One is a real problem. We have 4 huge canopy oaks. The sprinkler feedlines often run through oak roots. It's not at all uncommon to have them puncture lines. Started digging on one bubble-up. Found a 1.5" OD thinwall pipe(?) <maybe hose> (?). Now your first question should be: what in the world is a 1.5" pipe doi...