You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 6:39am

Author: Ricambi America

Cyber-Rain controllers are they worth the price?

To operate manually from the control unit, its easier (I think) than on my old RainBird which had a rotary dial. On the Cyber Rain, just just press a single arrow button to scroll through the zones. When you're at the zone you want to run, you hit the big middle button on the controller. I have the inside-mount 8-zone controller, so I can't speak to the Pro or Exterior units and their attributes. This morning, I woke up to grey overcast skies and a dreary April morning. Normally a few zones woul...

Friday, April 26th 2013, 10:22am

p.s. Want me to say something "bad" about the Cyber Rain? Umm... hmmm.... oh, ok, here's one: the LED panel doesn't seem to have a dimmer option, so it has brightly lit up my basement 24/7. The bugs and rodents down there are probably scared off by the blueish hue.

Friday, April 26th 2013, 10:20am

I assure you, I am not related to the company in any way. I am a small business owner myself, in Winston-Salem, NC. I sell Ferrari, Maserati, and Lamborghini car parts. When I find a cool product and I think the service is good, I'm happy to post about it. The internet can be a brutal place for small business folks, and those who have a neat product and service ought to be recognized as such.

Friday, April 26th 2013, 7:44am

Yes, the Cyber-Rain does work

I installed a Cyber-Rain Pro (Cloud) version about 3 weeks ago to replace a dying Rain Bird controller that was about 12 years old. Impressions? **WOW** !!! 1) Shipping from Cyber-Rain was very fast. Purchased on line on Thursday afternoon, had it in North Carolina on Tuesday. 2) Installation instructions? I was like, "WTF, how do I install this thing??" Guess what? It was dead simple. Very clear one-page install sheet and easy-peasy wiring. Match colors, plug it in. I'd estimate 20 minutes in t...