You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, May 31st 2009, 9:50am

Author: garyb

water spitting out from all 4 test cocks when installing Febco 860-100

I just installed my 1" RP, here is the layout: [font='&quot']I have a 3/4" copper inlet coming from the street to outside the house. I have a 3/4" 90 deg elbow which points up, a 1.5" nipple, changed the size to 1", a Wilkins 600 pressure regulator, filter, elbow, Febco 860-100 RP, PGV-101JT-MM Hunter Master valve, 90 deg elbow pointing down, 12" long nipple, 90 degree elbow which then gets changed to 1.5" pipe (which I don't have hooked up yet. [/font] In testing the Febco, once I turn the wate...

Tuesday, May 12th 2009, 9:53am

Experience with interfacing hunter flo-clik with a weathermatic controller

Has anyone experienced any issues with interfacing the hunter flo-clik (to control the master valve) with a weathermatic controller so that if there were a leak, the system won't continue to cycle?

Saturday, May 9th 2009, 2:00pm

master control valve sequence

[font=&quot]Do all controllers that have a master valve control on them open and close the master valve for each valve that is in the programmed in the sequence (so if you had three valves it would open & close 6 times) or does it turn the master valve once and not turn it off until the entire sequence has completed? [/font]

Friday, May 8th 2009, 12:56pm

location of master control valve

[font=&quot]I am considering installing a master valve on a new system along with a flow control sensor (flow click by Hunter) just to make sure that I don't have any water damage should a break happen. Should I mount the master valve before or after the Febco reduced pressure backflow device or does it matter? [/font] Also I was wondering how important it is to have a slow to close valve for the master control valve to prevent water hammer like a HPV-100G - Hunter HPV Series 1 inch threaded Inl...