You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Tuesday, July 26th 2005, 3:34am

Author: ckjones

Identifying a valve

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Wet_Boots</i> <br />A photo would help. If the solenoid is attached to the valve by two screws, it's a Toro valve. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> This nails it: the solenoid is attached by two screws. A quick search of the Toro website shows that my valve is indeed a Toro 3/4" inline valve. Thanks very much...

Sunday, July 24th 2005, 9:15am

Author: ckjones

Identifying a valve

I need to identify the make and model of one of my control valves. The bleeder pin has come completely out and got lost. So I need to buy a similar valve so I can swap in the bleeder pin from the new valve. It's a black inline valve with no flow control. The housing has a flat top divided into (I think) eight sections. The bleeder pin is exactly in the center of the flat top. The solenoid assembly is to one side, next to where one of the pipes is clamped onto the valve (I presume this is the dow...