You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, September 14th 2007, 8:44am

Author: nautique80

Hunter Pump Start Relay wiring

Thanks again. I wont install this by the timer. I have the Hunter PSR-22 relay I understand how to wire this to the timer and the pump. It calls for this to be run to a power supply. If I understand this correctly I need to make a pigtail and plug the relay into a power outlet? I am correct in saying this. Again thanks for your assistance.

Friday, September 14th 2007, 2:05am

Thanks for reply. Can you tell me if the relay has to be at least 5 feet away? If you mount it closer will it short out or ruin the relay? I appreciate the help.

Wednesday, September 12th 2007, 11:44pm

****o, I am in the process of installing a system which will draw water from my lake canal. I have the pump (110 feet from the house) and am going with a Hunter PSR-22 relay. I am a bit confused on wiring this unit in. What gauge wire do you use from the relay to the timer and from thecommon on the valves, 18 AWG? Can I get 2 wire 18 AWG for this? Do I bury a single wire in the ground from the relay to the timer and one from the common valves to the timer with no protective burial jacket on thes...

Wednesday, September 12th 2007, 11:44pm

****o, I am in the process of installing a system which will draw water from my lake canal. I have the pump (110 feet from the house) and am going with a Hunter PSR-22 relay. I am a bit confused on wiring this unit in. What gauge wire do you use from the relay to the timer and from thecommon on the valves, 18 AWG? Can I get 2 wire 18 AWG for this? Do I bury a single wire in the ground from the relay to the timer and one from the common valves to the timer with no protective burial jacket on thes...

Tuesday, September 4th 2007, 4:03am

Controller - Valve Compatibility

****o, I am installing a new system and I have Rainbird controller and I am going with Hunter PGV valves. Anyone know any reason these two different brands wont work together? I have the controller but I have not bought the valves yet. Thanks in advance