You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, May 23rd 2004, 8:14am

Author: roadhazard6803

not sure no pressure from tank

thanks for the forums by the way. i have a 6 zone rain bird system. it runs off my well. my son turned the hose on when the pump was OFF. the pressure tank lost all of its pressure. i have since pumped it back up to factory 30 psi. my pump is pumping, i took the top cap off and it comes bumbling out. the inlet pressure gauge says 20 psi and doesnt move. the water does come out of the hose but only spits and bubbles. in short my pressure tank is not keeping enough pressure to rum my system. it u...

Sunday, May 23rd 2004, 8:12am

Author: roadhazard6803

pump is pumping, pressure tank problem

[?] thanks for the forums by the way. i have a 6 zone rain bird system. it runs off my well. my son turned the hose on when the pump was OFF. the pressure tank lost all of its pressure. i have since pumped it back up to factory 30 psi. my pump is pumping, i took the top cap off and it comes bumbling out. the inlet pressure gauge says 20 psi and doesnt move. the water does come out of the hose but only spits and bubbles. in short my pressure tank is not keeping enough pressure to rum my system. i...