You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, April 25th 2004, 6:48am

Author: sgenord

New Sprinkler System

I am thinking of using an auto fertalizer built into my sprinkler system. Do these realy work? Do they help the lawn and control weeds?

Monday, February 23rd 2004, 10:51am

New Sprinkler System

I have been shopping around with installers to have a sprinkler system installed for my house. I do not want to do it my self, so I'm going with an installer. I have been inundated with information and frankly I'm getting overwelmed. Could some one please help me out here? I want the best products used on my system and every one I have talked to is giving me a different story. What are the best heads, valves, controlers, plumbing, etc...? thank you.

Wednesday, October 29th 2003, 2:49pm

New Sprinkler System

Joe, Thanks for the advise, I can use all that is given to me. I like the idea for a timer with extra zones for growth. Thanks again...

Tuesday, September 16th 2003, 7:01am

New Sprinkler System

Thanks RVLI. A lot of contractors have been pushing the stainless steel heads. Are these realy that much better than say a model just under the stainless steel? If they are better, why?

Monday, September 15th 2003, 11:39am

New Sprinkler System

I have been shopping around with installers to have a sprinkler system installed for my house. I do not want to do it my self, so I'm going with an installer. I have been inundated with information and frankly I'm getting overwelemed. Could some one please help me out here? I want the best products used on my system and every one I have talked to is giving me a different story. What are the best heads, valves, controlers, plumbing, etc...? Please help me, thank you.