You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Sunday, September 30th 2007, 3:48am

Author: aquatechirrigation

Wireless Rain-Clik Rain Sensor

If the rain sensor doesnt use the sensor terminals you have to make sure that there is a jumper from 1 terminal to the other.

Monday, September 24th 2007, 1:20pm

Is the 570 series Toro the same as the 570Z series

I stand to be corrected...the toro with the regulator is the prx, not the 570z.

Monday, September 24th 2007, 1:15pm

12 or 24 volt DC valves and controllers

I would suggest using the hunter svc. Its a 9v timer that you attach directly to the valves solenoid. The only difference is that you have to purchase hunter 9v latching solenoids. Its very easy and a really good product.

Monday, September 24th 2007, 1:04pm

Help with valves in system....and hills

Be careful with this elevation change. By the time you get to the top of the hundred feet you will lose 44psi. The formula is .44psi/Ft of elevation change. We have incountered this problem before and you either install the rpz, 2 backflows or a non dumping backflow(not code in new england!).

Sunday, September 16th 2007, 6:53am

Is the 570 series Toro the same as the 570Z series

The 570z is different. The 570z has a factory installed flow shut off device. If for instance the nozzle gets broken off and the flow changes the head will shut itself off. It all sounds good but but I have had a lot of problems with these heads. Save yourself a headache and just get a regular 570. You should be able to get them just about anywhere.

Sunday, September 16th 2007, 6:48am

I-20's Won't Pop Up!

The I-20's have a stiffer spring than the regular PGP's. I have come across this problem a lot especially on well systems. If even a little sand gets in the I-20 will not pop. Switch your heads to PGP's and you should be fine.