You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 5:39pm

Author: mrfixit

Valves

Most controllers can easily run two valves at one time. Give it a go.

Friday, August 12th 2022, 7:00pm

Index valve with 1.25" pipes to inline valve conversion.

Are the lateral lines also 1 1/4? Or are they reduced down to 1" after the indexing valve? I know that it's ok to reduce the size of the valve in some cases. As long as you're getting enough flow to run the sprinklers. Or not creating water hammer because the demand is too great for the valve. But I'm not going to tell you to go for it then have there be a problem. That's up to you to figure. If you want to spend the money. 1 1/4" valve. Ignore that pricing. You can find them for less. You could...

Monday, August 8th 2022, 2:41pm

Need Help with Superior Controls Value

The valve will work just fine without the prongs. It's probably called a seat washer or seat guide. I've never seen a new one sold by itself. You could just buy the whole thing. Is that a 3/4"? I've seen the prongs broken off a few times. The valve doesn't have a problem without them. Look at this picture. No prongs. I don't know if this link's pricing is right It seems a bit suspicious. Good luck!

Sunday, August 7th 2022, 9:51pm

Intermatic R8806P101C Sprinkler-Irrigation Timer with 14-Day Skipper

Unless there's a valid reason for going to the expense of upgrading, I'd just replace the timer. 75 bucks? You could have pro come out. I can't help you from here. That might cost you more than 75 bucks. Or free. Depends on the guy. I don't charge to look.

Friday, July 29th 2022, 7:43am

Is there a replacement diaphragm for this Hardie valve?

Ok I'm back. I believe that the diaphragm will fit. It's the metal part that doesn't fit. And I'm not saying that it's impossible to replace the parts. It's just very difficult. I've been successful a few times. It's just getting that spring in there with that big black thing balancing on top of it that's the problem. Then the diaphragm has that skinny groove around the outside of it that has to fit just so or it leaks. Good luck!

Friday, July 29th 2022, 1:26am

Is there a replacement diaphragm for this Hardie valve?

What you have pictured there is the hardest valve to rebuild. For me anyway. The last time I tried, I gave up after an hour. Gravity totally works against you. I just replaced the valve and pretended the whole thing never happened. lol The 1" I can do. The 3/4", not so much. You're correct on the new parts looking different. They will NOT fit the old valve. You can try a local parts store such as, Ewing, Site-One or John Deere. I don't know if you can still get the old kit. Maybe find a Hardy ca...

Wednesday, July 27th 2022, 10:05am

Soccer park circles

It could be that one of the sprinklers is almost broken off so none of the sprinkler can pop up to seal properly. Maybe there's a break in the line somewhere. It could be that the valve isn't coming on all the way. Maybe the seals are worn out. Just replace the sprinkler. Hunter does have some seals. You need to know what model of sprinkler that you have. I've never done that. I just replace the sprinkler. But if there's a breach in the line somewhere, it can give the illusion that the seals are...

Tuesday, July 26th 2022, 12:56am

Maxi-Paw case fills with water while running

Do you have a Maxi-Paw tool? It unscrews the innards of the sprinkler. Be careful to not damage any of the working parts while unscrewing and replacing the innards. There could be debris causing the seal to leak. I would unscrew the innards then flush it out by turning on the sprinklers. Use your hand to help any pebbles to escape. Check to see if it can pop up and down freely looking for grit. You can clean the inside of the sprinkler out with a garden hose before unscrewing. If the seal is bad...

Monday, July 25th 2022, 12:30am

How to set up a two day on one day off schedule on my Orbit Sprinkler timer for my trees.

If you could find a controller that can be programmed to a 28 day or 4 week schedule, then you'll be able to do it. The Orbit doesn't have the capability to do what you've asked. You could water 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off. Hunter Industries has a wide variety of controllers to choose from. I've asked them. Now we wait for their answer. Maybe another reader will know of a controller.

Sunday, July 24th 2022, 5:11pm

How to set up a two day on one day off schedule on my Orbit Sprinkler timer for my trees.

I misread what you said so I deleted the drivel. Are you wanting to run it for 48 hrs on then 24 hrs off? Or is it less time per day?

Saturday, July 23rd 2022, 10:37pm

Sprinkler stations pulsate - Goes On Off On Off On Off...

Are both zones on the same module? If so, installing a new module should to it. You could always move modules around to see if the problem moves with them. I'm just assuming that there's more than one module. Maybe not. Maybe so.

Friday, July 22nd 2022, 4:49pm

Rainbird ESP-12LX+: Zone running even when set to “Off”

So the valve runs 24/7? Either the controller is telling it to run or there's something wrong with the valve. You could disconnect the zone wire from the controller. Did it turn off? Or the common wire or just unplug the controller. But you should check the programming after plugging it back in. If it shuts off, the controller is doing it. If it stays on the valve needs to be looked at.

Wednesday, July 20th 2022, 7:10pm

Switching a rotor sprinkler out for a spray advice

After doing it a few hundred times, the process can be very easy. I might wiggle the existing sprinkler back n forth to pack the ground. You don't want debris caving into the hole. Then I unscrew the sprinkler with the right size of channel locks. You don't know what's going to come out of the hole so you need to be ready with all of the different parts which might be needed. It's best have just the sprinkler come out and not the riser. There's a trick to this too. The 5000 is a 3/4". The spray ...

Wednesday, July 20th 2022, 12:36am

Can someone help me with finding my sprinkler system?

Yep, looking for where the wire exited the building is a good idea. Look for possible staples or nails where they possibly tacked the wire to the eves. Can you see an outline on a wall where the paint is a different color where the wire used to be? You could hook a garden hose up to that sprinkler's riser. See what comes on. Get an idea in your head where the pipes go. Or use a shovel.<<< Is what you'll have to do. Maybe follow the pipe back to the valve/s. Then trace the wire from that valve ba...

Tuesday, July 19th 2022, 11:18am

KRain 75i

Do a search for RPS75i-360 and you'll find it. SprinklerWarehouse might have them in stock but aren't listed on the website. You could call them.

Friday, July 15th 2022, 11:28pm

zone issue

Are you sure that zone 5 shuts off then comes back on? Or is it sticking on giving the appearance of coming back on? Maybe swap zone 7 and 5 wires. Also turn the flow control down a tad on zone 5 while it's stuck on. It might just shut off and not stick on again.

Friday, July 15th 2022, 2:39am

zone issue

There might be a zone 6 that's been abandoned or in need of repair. But if you don't need it, try moving the number 7 wire to the number 6 slot. See if that solves it. Maybe disconnect the number 5 wire from the controller while number 7 is on to see if number 5 shuts off. I believe that it will. I think the controller's acting up.

Thursday, July 14th 2022, 8:46pm

Evolution Accessories

Hi, you've posted on the SprinklerWarehouse forum. We don't do sales here. Try contacting SprinklerWarehouse via this page.

Tuesday, July 12th 2022, 4:49pm

Sprinkler system fittings

I found them online at Lowes. adapter I buy them by the bag online from My Tee These guys are the fastest shippers in the West. Well I've imagined that you said 1/2" threaded. Just get a 3/4" coupling and a reducing bushing from 3/4 to 1/2.

Monday, July 4th 2022, 12:49am

Non Contact Voltage tester?

Hi, you could use something like this Watch Youtube videos on how to use it. Or just read the directions. lol