You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Tuesday, July 7th 2020, 3:30am

Author: mrfixit

Dual Rainbird ESP Me Controller Issues

He didn't hook two controllers up to one transformer did he? I'm assuming it's hard wired? Are they indoor or outdoor controllers? Meaning, are the transformers built into the controller or are they outside of the controller. Could be the common wire came loose. Did he splice the common wire together so it's hooked up to both controllers? That could also be the issue. If there's a spare wire that you can use for a separate common wire, use it on one of the controllers. If the common wires are sp...

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 3:51am

RainBird TM2 or ME3?

I'd go with the lesser cost of the two. I haven't installed either controller but here's links that might help you. ESP-ME3 ESP-TM2

Friday, June 26th 2020, 3:51am

Order not shipping as stated and forever hold then hung up on the support line

That sucks. They seem like easy items to fill. I've been buying from them for years. They normally ship right away. I don't know what's slowing things down because I don't work for them. I'm just a volunteer. I'd imagine that they're very hectic with the shortage of supplies and possibly staff. I don't really know. Maybe they just hate you. lol What's your order number?

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 1:32am

Order not shipping as stated and forever hold then hung up on the support line

Hang on a couple of more days to see if you get a shipping number in your email. I bought something myself a few days ago. I didn't think the order would be filled because some items are becoming impossible to get. Both of my supply stores are completely out of certain valves and items. But I just checked and it's finally been shipped. Don't feel bad, they ignore me too. Certain valves are out everywhere. Including Ebay and Amazon. Ebay has a few but the price is way too high. They're manufactur...

Wednesday, June 24th 2020, 12:01am

reief valve on soaker lines

I'm not a fan of those things. Just take them out. No more leak. I very rarely see those. Twice ever! And both times they were leaking. I've seen hundreds of drip systems without them. No issue.

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 11:59pm

Hunter Pro-C controller master control signal weird behavior

People don't have master valves where I live. I've seen 3 in over 25 years. But, it sounds like a controller issue. Have you tried doing a factory reset? I don't see where a bad module would cause this but you never know. You'd need a spare to swap out to see. But I suspect the faceplate. You can just replace it if that turns out to be the issue and it's complicated to swap out all of the wiring. Or, swap out the whole controller. That way everything is new. It's not the valves or wiring or sole...

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 9:06pm

Rain Bird ESP-6 puzzle!

Maybe the solenoid on 5 is going bad. Maybe it takes longer than 2 minutes for the err to appear. Could be bare wires touching each other intermittently. Check the connections of the solenoid wires at the valve. There isn't a solenoid inside the timer so I'm not sure what you meant there. Make sure the number 5 terminal is snug. Many times there will be a spare wire inside the controller. Sometimes they've been stripped a bit. There isn't a wire hooked up to MV because you don't have a master va...

Thursday, June 18th 2020, 1:42am

Raising rotors with riser extension?

Yep, you're creating a problem where there isn't one. I'm a little confused as to how you raised the line? Is it poly pipe? The dirt under the sprinkler will keep it from moving.

Tuesday, June 16th 2020, 4:54am

Leaking rotors

I don't know where to get the seals. I've never even changed a seal on a rotor. It's pretty easy to change the whole sprinkler. No digging needed. Just unscrew the whole thing. Have the replacement ready. The PGP might be a bit shorter than the i-20. You can buy 3/4 inch riser adapters. Or 1/2" depending what your existing sprinklers are screwed onto. You might need a few 3/4" x 1/2" threaded bushing if the sprinklers are threaded onto 1/2" risers. The threads are different on a PGP from an I-20...

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 12:25am

existing drip lines..

If you're asking if drip bubblers or drip sprays can be added to an existing drip line, go for it. You'll know soon enough if it caused a problem.

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 12:23am

Sprinkler Back-flow Lever Replacement

The photo is just black. Sounds like the ball valve is bad. Replace it.

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 10:42pm

zone1-5 on multistrand not working

The wires could be anywhere. Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason as to how they were installed. A lot of times they'll be in the sprinkler line trench. Usually the mainline trench leading to the valves. But again, they could be anywhere. You need a wire tracer/valve locator. Make for an easier job. You can rent one or hire a guy. Look on Youtube on how to use it. Or, just good old fashioned investigative work. I've found them by pulling the wire out of the ground. If all else fails, install a n...

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 3:15am

Hunter X-Core runs twice

It's not buried that deep. lol This question has been asked many times. You only need ONE start time and the the valves will run in sequence. Do you have things programmed on A and B or C? Check the start times on all of the programs. So if all the valves are running on the same days of the week, just put them all on program A with 1 start time.

Sunday, May 17th 2020, 9:47pm

Installing a 6 Manifold System - What Valve Box do I use and cutout question

I'm going to give you my honest opinion. Don't use anything orbit on your valves or manifold. I would install the Irritrol 2500 valves. Also build the manifold by hand. But it's your call. Just buy two valve boxes and put them side by side. They do make giant boxes which would fit 6 valves but they're going to be expensive. You can use your Orbit set up if you wish but that's a crappy valve you aren't going to find repair parts for easily. With the 2500, they'll last for a very long time and are...

Wednesday, May 13th 2020, 3:52am

ESP-TM2 program skipping?

You should be able to program it however you want. If you want just A and C to run, turn the start times off on B. Each program only needs ONE start time. Then the valves will run in sequence. So go back and check to make sure you don't have multiple start times in your programming. Also double check the Run Times for each valve. Maybe this will help in turning off the start times. video

Sunday, May 10th 2020, 2:13am

The best Controller I've ever used. Orbit b-hyve smart wifi controller.

I'm glad that you found a controller that you like. Yep, having a remote is vital to my business. You may also purchase the B-Hyve from the people who own this forum. www.SprinklerWarehouse.com There are two models available. A 6 station for 92 dollars or the 12 station for 113 dollars. Free shipping on orders over 149 dollars so look around the site to see what else you might need. Save some money.

Tuesday, May 5th 2020, 4:41pm

Valve Identification

I'm having a hard time with that picture. It does look like an Irritrol/Hardy valve. But the valve stem. It's giving me an Oribt vibe. I can't really tell. Maybe a pic of the diaphragm would help.

Tuesday, May 5th 2020, 12:59am

Valve Identification

A picture might help. lol Tinypic doesn't work anymore. Use this one. https://imgbb.com/ Cut n paste the BBCode full linked.

Tuesday, May 5th 2020, 12:55am

Micro Garden Head Broken Need to 3/4" Swing Pipe Help

You're welcome! I still think yours is 1/2". Did you measure it with a ruler or did you try to screw it onto a 3/4" riser? The 1/2" means the inner diameter of the riser, not the diameter of the threads on the adapter. Yours pictured looks exactly like the rainbird. It even has the same marking on it. So I think it will screw onto a 1/2" riser. Then again it does say Australia on it. Never been there. =)

Monday, May 4th 2020, 12:24am

Micro Garden Head Broken Need to 3/4" Swing Pipe Help

Are you sure they aren't 1/2"? Here's a couple of options. Both 1/2". Spray adapters Spray adapters 2