You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, May 2nd 2005, 5:47am

Author: Fairbanks

Large Boulder

Since their are plenty of professional landscapers on this forum, here's a quick question. Approx how heavy is a boulder that measures 38 inches wide, 50 inches long, and 26 inches tall. How would you move such a boulder about 4 miles to my house from a friends property? Thanks much, Brian

Wednesday, April 13th 2005, 12:24am

Mainline water supply and manifold box setup

Thanks Tony for the info. These responses help alot. Another question comes to mind. These pipes I exited the house with off of my main water line will be exposed to the elements. They simply exit just above the cement foundation and through the vinyl siding, then turn downward and are capped. (no glue on the cap yet) Is this what most people do when installing a new system? This isn't an issue as long as I drain the system in the fall right? Fairbanks

Tuesday, April 12th 2005, 6:38am

Where does a backflow preventer go? Between my house and manifold box or after the manifold box?

Tuesday, April 12th 2005, 6:36am

sprinkler heads and backflow valves

****o again, This question involves my design I received back from orbitonline. The design they returned to me is quite complex. It uses numerous types of sprinkler heads in a complex arrangment. Is that normal to an untrained eye? My yard is 158 feet wide and 220 feet deep. My house is approx 95 feet wide including my walkout and retaining wall and 60 feet deep including the porches. There is about 20 feet of yard on the right side (looking from the road in front) and 20 feet on the left of the...

Tuesday, April 12th 2005, 4:56am

****o All, I'm new to this so sorry for the ignorance. I hope to catch up to your knowledge soon. I have a dirt patch for a lawn now. NO grass. Conditions are very dry this spring so I'm thinking about sprinklers. Yesterday I Plumbed one and a quarter inch pipe from my constant pressure pump system to the front and the back of my house. I filled the system with water and capped the two ends. The line to the back came out in a flower bed. The line in the front also comes out in a flower bed next ...