You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Wednesday, May 18th 2005, 5:49am

Author: ranmoo

swing pipe fittings??

I have recently moved to a home that has an existing sprinkler system. The previous owner rarely used the irrigation system and planted a few trees and bushes such that it blocks the spray pattern of the rotors. I need to relocate about a half dozen rotors a few feet (none of rotors are in sequence, so each relocation scenario is unique, though each relocation will be less than four feet and about two feet on average). Due to the relatively short relocation distance and the potential presence of...

Wednesday, May 18th 2005, 5:43am

Author: ranmoo

relocating rotors using funny pipe - fittings?

I have recently moved to a home that has an existing sprinkler system. The previous owner rarely used the irrigation system and planted a few trees and bushes such that it blocks the spray pattern of the rotors. I need to relocate about a half dozen rotors a few feet (none of rotors are in sequence, so each relocation scenario is unique, though each relocation will be less than four feet and about two feet on average). Due to the relatively short relocation distance and the potential presence of...