You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, May 27th 2005, 1:30pm

Author: mondo

problem solved

The techs came out today and discovered it was a bad water meter. I have a seperate meter for my sprinkler system and when they bypassed it, everything worked. So now I just have to go out and buy a new water meter. Thanks for your suggestions.

Wednesday, May 25th 2005, 2:19pm

locating the box

My system is not working and I have a company coming out to service it. I have no idea where the boxes are burried, the last homeowner must have mulched over them. Does a professional have a tool to find the box, or are they going to have to dig up the yard?

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 5:11pm

I found the cable

I have a service coming out this week, but anyway, I found the cable coming from my controler and it leads to my back yard (i always thought it was a tv cable) and it looks like it goes to the faucet and pipes on the side of my house. There is a small round black cap that says vacuum being held on by 4 screws. Is that the "brains" to my system, or is there a box burried in that area. Thanks.

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 1:11pm

system wont work

The control box is working so I dont think it would be a ground fault. Another sugestion please?

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 9:16am

system wont work

This is my 3rd summer in this house, the first 2 years I had a service turn the system on, this year I thought I would do it myself. I turned on the water, turned on the controler and nothing. I could see water trickeling out one head, but none of the heads popped up. I understand there should be a box with controls and a solanoid somewhere. Is that usually burried somewhere? Think I should call a service? Thanks