You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Saturday, June 4th 2005, 2:21pm

Author: jc123

Help with system selection

Thanks for the quick response and helpful feedback. Your point on the the spray heads being included with one and not the other is a good one and I will follow up with the vendor on that. According to each I am getting head to head coverage. The vendor with the lower number of heads is telling me there will be one every 30 feet; with my water pressure at about 50, I am not sure if it is better to have more heads. I will try and get a digram from each to help define this more. I did get a 3rd quo...

Friday, June 3rd 2005, 10:40am

Author: jc123

Help with system selection

I am in process of obtaining quotes for installation of a Hunter system. My first point of confusion is around how I can get different quotes regarding the number of heads I need for the same amount of property from the 2 companies. For example, my front lawn is approximately 60' x 202', yet one says I need 39 heads and the other says 29 heads. The next area of confusion is around the materials used. The following is the list of materials from each that I would greatly appreciate feedback on: Ve...