You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Friday, June 10th 2005, 6:49am

Author: ddpitcher

Zone Stays on All the Time

OK - So I will disassemble again, verify no debris, and then reassemble but somehow make sure I get both the lid and the solenoid as tight as possible?? Besides the zone working properly, is there a way to tell that the lid and solenoid have been tightened properly?? There is not an external water leak at either valve currently. Are there markings or torque values which should be made to ensure function?? The diaphram does have some non-symmetric features. There is a flimsy plastic tab which I s...

Friday, June 10th 2005, 4:11am

Author: ddpitcher

Zone Stays on All the Time

OK, I have read many topics similar, but still don't know how to resolve. It started with a leaking zone, which I suspect I have fixed by disassembling the suspect valve for this zone, in which I found debris on the diaphram seat. But, after reassembling the valve and turning back on the water (with the controller still off) the zone came on. I thought perhaps I did not reassemble the valve correctly, so I disassembled the next zone in the valve box to study again how the valve should be assembl...