You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, June 21st 2005, 2:20am

Author: dave37

?Any way to INCREASE water pressure to heads?

We are all set. I calculated the PSI and the GPM (what I should have done in the first place) and swictched some of the heads on the sprinklers to 1.5 GPM. It is all up and running at this point. Thanks for the info I really appreciate it and it did help.

Friday, June 17th 2005, 1:37pm

My static water pressure is about 77psi and I get approx. 8 gallons per minute. I switched the pipe size to try to increase pressure at the end of the runs. I figured that I have about 250 of pipe on one run, one inch for about 120 feet and the rest (where the heads are located are 3/4 inch pipe. On that zone we had about 5 570's. A couple of the heads at the end of the zone weren't even popping up. We have added another zone and decreased the number of heads per zone. One of the zones has only ...

Thursday, June 16th 2005, 2:02am

My friend and I have just finished hooking up a 5 zone sprinkler system at my house. My friend has put in a few systems but I have not. We used 1 inch pipe from the end of my house to the other and then switched to 3/4 inch from the edge of my house to the road, about another 75 to 90 feet. I have city water and what I thought was good pressure until we turned the system on. We had a mix of rotor heads and some of the small toro 570's. The bigger heads did not even work so we replaced them with ...