You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 6:17am

Author: maxima2k6

priming pump

Yesterday I got the pump to prime. Pressure was good. I return back today and there was no water. I tried re-priming the pump and couldn't get it today. It prime yesterday, but not today. I did not do anything to the pipes leading to the well. My check valve however continues to have something caught up in so I cleaned it out. It also appears as if its letting the water drop back down. Any idea or advice. The pump i'm using is a rebuild sears craftman 1/2 horse. I wondering should I replace the ...

Monday, July 25th 2005, 6:27pm

priming pump

<b><font color="blue">Can someone walk me through on priming a 1/2 horse sears craftman pump. There appears to be alot of air bubbbles at the surface of the pump. I just tied in another well point. </font id="blue"></b>

Monday, July 25th 2005, 10:00am

no controll valves

I'm working on a yard that has no valves, just knobs to open up each zones. My sprinklers are not producing a lot of water. There are two sprinklers on one zone and they are not spraying out very far. They are ajusted out as far as they will go. its seems as thou the pump is not building up enough pressure. Whats the problem here?

Monday, July 25th 2005, 9:44am

Little or No Water Pressure

So I take it that you got the pump to prime?

Monday, July 25th 2005, 8:07am

low pressure

I just replaced a 1/2 horse pump with another. It is a sears craftman. The pressure switch has only one crew. When I turn on the pump and finally got it to prime, the prime does not stay after turning pump off for a while. After turning back on, it takes a few mintues to build up. The water pressure is not going down and coming back up, so I assume the well points are deep enough.[?] When it is running there are only two pop up sprays on this one zone and it seems as if there is very little pres...

Tuesday, June 28th 2005, 4:21am

ADJUSTING PRESSURE SWITCH

1/2 horse myers pump. it was rebuild

Sunday, June 26th 2005, 8:05am

Why can't I get enough pressure

have you tried turning the smaller screw counter clockwise to get pump to shut off? <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by scottn</i> <br />I have a pressure switch that tells the pump when to come on and when to shut off. The type of switch I have is a 30-50 psi switch. Right now, I have the nuts that put pressure on the springs backed as far off as I can. When I put power to the pump, it ...

Sunday, June 26th 2005, 7:59am

ADJUSTING PRESSURE SWITCH

I TRYING TO ADJUST THE PRESSURE SWITCH. IT HAS TO SCREWS, SHORT AND TALL. THE BACK YARD HAS FOUR SPRINKLERS AND WILL OT COVER THE ENTIRE YARD. THE FRONT HAS THREE AND HAS PROBLEMS COPVERING THE FRONT YARD. I REDUCED IT TO TWO HEADS AND IT COVERED THE WHOLE YARD. ANY HELP APPRECIATED. TKS[?]

Sunday, June 26th 2005, 7:52am

Hunter sprinklers

MY HUNTER SPRINKLERS ARE LOOSING WATER AROUND THE SIDES AS THE HEADS POP UP. IS THERE AWAY TO FIX THIS PROBLEM, BESIDES BUYING NEW ONES?