You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, July 4th 2005, 7:20pm

Author: avu3

Controller programming error - Hardie 6100

Thanks again for the info. All the local place had was a Orbit controller. I bought the cheapy ($20) 4 station model. It does every other day watering and allows different times for each zone/valve, so its good enough for me. It even supports a rain detector, if I want to add one. I figured for $20, it was disposable if it didn't fix the problem, or if it wasn't adequate for the job. It fixed it, and it seems adequate. Thanks again, Scott

Monday, July 4th 2005, 7:01am

Thanks. No reset button in it anywhere. Unplugged overnight, powered up, same thing. I'm off to the local hardware to find a replacement. I'll let you know how it goes and what I end up with. Scott

Sunday, July 3rd 2005, 2:36pm

Howdy, I found one other reference to this system in a search, hopefully someone has a suggestion for me. I know Hardie is out of business. I just purchased this house and the system supposedly worked when I bought it, but the power was off for a bit so the controller was erased. Its a Hardie 6100 with 4 stations. When I power it up step 1 is to set the time. Instead of showing me the time that it is, or a flashing 12:00, the device shows me two numbers on opposit sides of the display which seem...