Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, July 5th 2005, 7:26am

Author: tce23233

Re-posted in "Sprinklers...." section

Re-posted in "Sprinklers...." section

Tuesday, July 5th 2005, 7:23am

Correct Hunter Sprinkler Head

I ordered a pgp-adj sprinkler. On the web site it looked like mine and was the same size. When I received them I found that they have female threads on the bottom. Mine threads with the cap at the top and it screws to the top of the barrel the sprinkler is instered into. It also has a spring that runs the length on the sprinkler shaft. Which model should I have ordered? Thanks

Tuesday, July 5th 2005, 7:22am

I ordered a pgp-adj sprinkler. On the web site it looked like mine and was the same size. When I received them I found that they have female threads on the bottom. Mine threads with the cap at the top and it screws to the top of the barrel the sprinkler is instered into. It also has a spring that runs the length on the sprinkler shaft. Which model should I have ordered? Thanks

Tuesday, July 5th 2005, 7:17am