You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, July 21st 2005, 11:03am

Author: prestige00

FERTILIZER BURN

Not a huge area but very noticeable. Its right down by the street in my front yard. What happened is that I fertilized and didn't know that my zone 2 of my sprinkler system wasn't working properly and we have not had rain in weeks. Burnt it right up. Guess I have to wait it out.

Thursday, July 21st 2005, 8:21am

FERTILIZER BURN

I burned portions of my yard with fertilizer. Is there a quick way to get the grass to come back. How can I help it along?

Tuesday, July 19th 2005, 8:27am

one zone shuts off help

should I shut off the main water before disconnecting the valve or doesn't it matter. I looked again and two of the valve seem to leak from the top. Are they bad. I will pull them out this weekend. thanks

Monday, July 18th 2005, 5:45am

one zone shuts off help

Hey I lloked in my valve box in my yard to check the wiring and I noticed that I have a leak out of. Well I don't know if its the diaphram or the valve itself. Its the piece where the twoo lines run through. Would this cause this problem only to one zone.It also seems that my other sprinklers are hitting proper parts of my yard but the grass is still burning up. I water at 4:30 am. Every other day. Sometimes twice a day every other day because we have watering bans. I bought the house and the pr...

Saturday, July 16th 2005, 4:46am

one zone shuts off help

thanks for the help

Thursday, July 14th 2005, 8:24am

one zone shuts off help

I have a hunter sprinkler system. Kinda new at this. There are 8 zones and my zone 2 will come on for a few minutes and then shut off. The timer still shows it to be running. It will then come on again for a few minutes a the heads will go down again. This is the only zone that does this. What could be causing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.[?]