You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Sunday, June 4th 2006, 11:35am

Author: letsrain

Rotary Nozzle from Rainbird

Rainbird Europe can not supply his own rotary nozzles for us installers. Two jears ago they present for the first time... Is anybody here that can tell problems with this items?

Saturday, October 1st 2005, 5:54am

Who has the best Rotor?

...you should go this way....the RAINBIRD 5000 is one of the best-and 5 years of warranty-what you want more....

Thursday, September 29th 2005, 7:00am

Accu Rain

dear sprinklerfriends, I`m surprised, nobody knows it - or better - use the accurain irrigation system?????

Sunday, September 25th 2005, 3:52am

T Bird Replacement

****o Dave K, you can exchange the complete inset from the Rainbird 5000 Serie in the case of your installed T-Birds. At this way you save any time of work....

Friday, July 29th 2005, 11:39am

Accu Rain

****o together,last year in August we ordered the Accurain System and install it in our private Garden. Now, 1 year later we will resumee- is it Top or is it a Flop? what did you mean, what kind of experience did you have?

Friday, July 29th 2005, 11:27am

MP Rotator

it is correct, at any places in the garden you can not life without the other Spray-nozzles.Think it is not rational to mix the Spray-nozzles with the MP-or Rotary-nozzles. the amount of water is very diffrent. Let us hope that the engineers make more from this fantastic idea...

Friday, July 29th 2005, 10:11am

MP Rotator

...do you read from the same Nozzles???? If you buy the Rainbird rotary for one Dollar, I take 1000 of them...` The MP Rotator`s spray-angle is 90-210 degree- that is correct,but the Rainbirds is 90 OR!!! 180 - and over! I Have never seen a garden with only 90 degree angles...( sorry Rainbird`s) If you see this Nozzle in action - you understand that under 90 degree is not rational, it makes then only 3-4 ( beams? ) (look to the pic. No. 17 from the gallery of my home-page) and you understand... ...

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 10:18am

MP Rotator

OMG, dear Sprinkler -Friends, it was never my intention to open a confict betwen the Friends of Rainbird & Nelson & walla, walla or anybody!!!! I`m Rainbird-Installer , anyway the MP is my own favorite, especial for the variable Radius, nobody have a chessboard-garden , to install only the Rainbird 90°-or 180° Nozzles Only I`wish to know -must I replace them for blow out or not.....

Monday, July 25th 2005, 11:00am

MP Rotator

I will thank you, it let me feel better to hear your comments. Let us hope for the next springtime!!!!

Monday, July 25th 2005, 12:38am

MP Rotator

to the first I will send one great ****o to all Sprinler-friends here. I`m from germany and now I say sorry for my bad english for the next time!!!!! Here is my problem : in europe is it conventional to blow out the irrigation system with compressed air. Can any one of your say if it give trouble with the MP -Nozzles? I hear from the Rainbird Nozzles that they destroyed from the higher speed of the head with compressed air. tell me what you think! thank you all,letsrain