You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, May 26th 2007, 2:46pm

Author: rand651522

Hardie solenoid

Or go ahead and purchase a new valve of your choice.Dig a little deeper and replace the whole valve.This way when your done it will work and your all done.No springs in wrong or any thing else that may have went wrong or got lost when trying to dissasemble and reaemble in the pit. Just a thought My experience your time and money ahead in many situations to go what may seem a longer route up front but ends up being a much shorter less frustrating route after all.

Sunday, February 12th 2006, 1:10pm

Problem with Hunter ICV

I would look at Pool supply if you cant find it at Home Depot,Lowes.But is is also like or the same as O Ring Lubricant.Also be sure to cross tighten a little at a time to try to insure your getting as true flat as you can. Good Luck[]

Saturday, February 11th 2006, 5:18pm

Problem with Hunter ICV

De Ok I looked up those valves and like you said should be no problem for them at that pressure.I dont know if you put anything on the area between the top-bottom and diaphram area,but one thing that has helped me in that situation is to use a good quality silicone diaphram grease and doesnt have to be a whole lot.But what Ive run into is for some reason the two surfaces dont quite match up even though looking at it you think its a perfect fit or no problem and its hard to tell unless you put it...

Saturday, February 11th 2006, 2:47pm

Problem with Hunter ICV

[]Wow,thats a lot of pressure.Theres a lot I dont know about your system but first of all I would be thinking of a pressure Regulator at the very begining of the system so you can bring the system Heads and Valves and Piping down to a safe for the devices level.PVC is still just PVC.60 PSI is good for a system. Hope That Helps

Saturday, February 11th 2006, 8:48am

Bleeder valve stuck off

Quoted <i>Originally posted by Patrick Graham</i> <br /> Quoted <i>Originally posted by swturner</i> <br /> Sorry I was trying to respond to Patrick.The one thing you said about not being able to open the Zone at the Valve.You still can by just slighlty turning the solenoid counterclock-wise.Let it bleed off and you will be opening the valve right there.Hope this helps.[]

Thursday, September 29th 2005, 4:43am

Irritrol 2400T valves

Paul The 2400T is a threaded top.As you look down at it you won't see any screws.Its sometimes called a jartop.You will probably need a large pair of channelocks to unscrew to get to the diaphram.When you get it loose be sure to take carefull note of where the internal spring goes and such, just take your time.I have seen these valves in service and they work just fine I wouldnt worry about changing out the whole thing as any valve can and will go bad eventually. Hope this helps and best of luck...

Sunday, August 28th 2005, 3:13pm

Old Hardie valve--which Irritrol for internals?

I would take it to a srinkler supply house like Ewing or something like them and take the diaphram and this picture printed out and you'll be supplied with what you need and I would almost bet that your Valve will be restored to perfect shut-off once again.Also you can repair it in place no need to take the whole thing out.

Saturday, July 23rd 2005, 10:39am

Valve problem from ****

Im not sure I completly understand but heres one to throw at you for trouble shooting.You may have already checked this too.If not sounds a little like the master valve is holding you out when you try it manually but will work from clock as its getting energized from there.Some systems don't even have them others do,makes it a little more time consuming to trouble shoot cause you gotta make sure it on first.Hope it helps Randy

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 5:17pm

Parts for Hydro Rain 1" valves

Alright went out today and tried those parts and they did beautiful.I stopped by the parts whse this morn on the way to this job and he said to use the irritrol hd 100 series I did go ahead and buy it since it had a taller neck as the hydro valves do.They will work body has nut on top instaed of screws but the top will fit right on,however the hr diaphrams I had previously bought worked just fine and is way cheaper than the irritrol 100 series which costs 43.50 but thats for whole valve. Thanks ...

Sunday, July 17th 2005, 12:55pm

Thanks for the info,Really appreciate it

Sunday, July 17th 2005, 5:05am

Trying to determine if these <b>Hydro-Rain Valves </b>can be repaired with <b>Hardie hr-1 parts</b>.Diaphram and Solenoid One staying on the other not comming open.They have the 6 screw pattern and are sorta outside the circle of the top with the cross top directly in the center type. Anybody have any ideas for cross reference heard hardie may have bought the company out maybe irritrol? Thanks Randy