You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Sunday, July 31st 2005, 9:53pm

Author: bwood

Valve problem from ****

OK, thanks; problem must be downstream of the problem valve. Funny thing though; it sounds like water is rushing through the problem valve. I left the it (and the master) open for an hour and didn't see any sign of any leak...

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 4:55am

Valve problem from ****

But as I said, I replaced the solenoid, verified that it works, and replaced all of the parts in the valve (including the diaphram - I actually tried three different sets of parts including brand new ones). Not a drop comes out of the sprinkler heads, so it's doubtful a line is being pinched. I have no ideas about what to try next.

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 4:53am

Valve problem from ****

But is it possible that the master valve fails to work properly <i>only</i> when my problem valve is activated?

Tuesday, July 26th 2005, 4:10am

Valve problem from ****

I do have one, but if there was a problem with it, wouldn't every other valve be affected?

Sunday, July 24th 2005, 7:43pm

Valve problem from ****

What does the master valve do basically? I wouldn't know how to begin to troubleshoot...

Saturday, July 23rd 2005, 10:11am

Valve problem from ****

I had a problem zone. I knew which box fed that zone, but not which valve. So I tried each valve manually - none work. Two of the three zones from that box still work electronically, so I had to disconnect each solenoid and see which one was not activating to determine which was the bad zone (I don't understand why they won't work manually). So I replaced the solenoid on the problem valve only to discover that that circuit was bad. I used the spare wire to that box, and verified that the solenoi...