You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 2:27pm

Author: juventus

Questions RE: New System Quotes

Thanks guys....you've provided good advice...I may seek some additional pricing and see how it goes...

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 5:38am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bobw</i> <br />1) I normally will zone beds and lawns seperately. There will be the odd exception when it is a very small bed, or when a customer very specifically requests that it not be zoned out seperately. 2)What part of Canada are you in? In the Calgary area, anywhere between $300-400/zone is considered the going rate. 3) Both Hunter and Rainbird ...

Tuesday, July 26th 2005, 8:21pm

I have obtained 3 prices for a new system to cover lawn and flower beds in an approx. 7500 sq. ft. area (60'x140' res. property with 2 storey home and front and rear yards). Two contractors priced a system with lawn and beds NOT in separate zones, and the number of heads (rotors + mist spray) in each price varied. One price had 15 rotors and 14 mist spray heads, while another had 15 rotors and 22 mist spray heads. Both contactors told me it wasn't worth zoning lawn and beds separately (but I tho...