You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, August 18th 2005, 5:33am

Author: sss25

I-20 with Hunter ICV & Accuset Pressure regulator

Again, what's your thoughts on using I-20 for short radius from 14 to 27 feet?

Thursday, August 18th 2005, 5:32am

Irrigation subject is very new to me and only knowledge I have about them are from reading books and web. I really appreciate comments from you all. The only reason I am here is because you pros are there. I do not want to make mistakes by doing the way I like it. Please provide me reasons for not doing something and I will get it. Like, when you said 100PSI is the range to use Pressure regulator, I understand that. I will try the flow control ajustments on the valves to see if I can get it down...

Thursday, August 18th 2005, 4:39am

I might consider installing a pressure regulator (or ICV valve with accuset) on main line. This also will function as a master valve. ICV being a regular valve, if I am loosing too much pressure, I could take Accuset off the line and use it just as a master valve. Regarding the I-20 radius, I went by the specifications provided by Hunter. They say I-20 is the one for all rotor. There are short radius nozzles available for I-20 which can go down to 17 feet. I am using the breakup screws on them t...

Wednesday, August 17th 2005, 10:58am

Thank you for the reply. I tried using the adjustment screw. By the time I get the radius to my liking the throwing pattern is not looking good. This high PSI is also affecting my Sprayhead radius. I have flow control on my PGV valves and on I-20's too. I thought the flow control only reduces the GPM not the PSI on valves. Do you know what exactly the flow-controls do?

Wednesday, August 17th 2005, 10:21am

I am about to finish installing my irrigation system. There are 7 Zones, 30 I-20 Rotors and 22 PROSPRAY heads in my system. Using 7 PGV 1" Valves and Wilkins RPZ backflow. There were about Here are some of the problems I am running into. The rotor zones range from 14 to 27 feet. I selected I-20 due to its ability to cover a broad range and good reviews. Some of the rotors are throwing water too far than their specified nozzle perf charts. I am thinking it is due to high PSI in my system. My wate...

Friday, July 29th 2005, 9:45am

Sprinklerwarehouse.com - Closed? -No Working now..

Just called Sprinklerwarehouse. I was able to speak to them. Just like "feeds" mentioned, somebody knock down the electric post and they were having problem since monday. The lady I spoke to was very nice and she gave me the tracking numbers. Everything seems to be fine now.

Friday, July 29th 2005, 9:32am

Thanks for the reply. I am going to try calling them again to check my luck. I need to know when they will ship it.

Friday, July 29th 2005, 8:03am

deleted

deleted. repeat posting

Friday, July 29th 2005, 7:59am

Hi friends, I had place an order with Sprinklerwarehouse.com on July 26th for more than $1000. I have been trying to contact them for the last three days and no success. I must have called atleast 20 times. Worst, I cannot even leave a message because their mailboxes are full. Left emails...No response. Anybody here have experience ordering from this online store? I am all set to do the sprinkler installation next week. If they don't ship it atleast today, I will be in trouble. Please help me he...