You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, July 17th 2006, 12:33pm

Author: rog

Which Fertigator and questions

OK, so these are the choices? I have that are recommended. I also will not have a controller or power where I will be installing. Fertigator- Pro M EZ FLO- EZ005-fx 0r EZ010-FX Fertile Earth- Smart Feeder The fertile earth will be very expensive to use based on the size or your landscape. I see I can omit the Fertile Earth feeder The fertigator can accommodate any size landscape The ez flo, use Growmore fertilizer and save a bunch of money. EZ flo seems to be the way to go? Will check into ferti...

Sunday, July 16th 2006, 7:53am

Which Fertigator and questions

Well, I am back again. I am (again) looking into fertigation. As per my last post, I have approx 44k sq'. pumping from the lake with an anti siphon valve at intake. Looking for some examples of what to use for system, where to buy, etc. I live in MN, so I have winterization and Phosphate free chemicals to consider. I am pretty much irrigating turf with some flowers that are in the way. Which system would be recommended. Which fertilizer is recommended. Besides cost of system, what would be my an...

Monday, July 25th 2005, 7:12pm

Which Fertigator

Ridge, I suppose this isnt a question for you, Our state passed a law this year that all fertilizers are phosphate free. Is this available for the fertigator?

Monday, July 25th 2005, 7:06pm

Which Fertigator

Ridge, thanx for the reply. Here is some more info. I pump out of a lake and my preventer is attached to the intake tube then 60' to the pump then appox 200-220' to pump start relay. (I purchased 250' of wire and didnt have that much left over.....) my first valve inline from the preventer is (I am guessing) less than 100' from controller. Man, I wish I would have known about this during the install....... OK, a refill is how many gallon(s)? trying to get an idea of monthly cost

Sunday, July 24th 2005, 8:02am

Which Fertigator

This spring I installed a 9 zone, 80 head sprinkler system to cover approx 48000 sq ft. My interest has spurred about fertigation. My zones run 20-24 gpm. It's 100% turf, so my choice would be the Ferti-Flo kit since there is no need to have different applications for different zones. The problem herein lies that the Ferti-Flo doesnt seem to have the capacity (gpm rating) for my system or can I adapt it to my setup? Since all is looking good and I really have absolutely no desire to dig up my ya...