You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Wednesday, June 28th 2006, 5:31am

Author: jabbo

Off The Charts!!!

I'm not trying to give you a short answer but go to http://www.irrigationtutorials.com/index.html and do alot reading and them you will know your answer.

Wednesday, June 28th 2006, 5:17am

Question about Rotor vs Spray

That is why Hunter sends you 12 different nozzles to go in each rotor that you buy. These nozzles all have different percipitation rates. So if you have a full cirle head lets say you use the 4 gpm nozzle. So that means that your half circle heads will get 2 gpm nozzles and your quarters will get 1 gpm. This is called matched percipitation rate! The quarter circle makes 4 cycles every time the full circle makes 1 but it is putting a quarter of the water down so that they will both be the same.Ho...

Wednesday, June 7th 2006, 6:51am

pro spray fixed nozzles

Thanks for the reply. These are fixed nozzles, only come in 90,180 and 360. If they would spray at 20 to 25 degrees that would be good but they spray straight out. So some of the stuff in the beds is not getting watered. Also Wet Boots,I am the guy you was complaining to a couple of weeks ago on Lawnsite.com about going ahead and starting on my project instead of rambling on. Well, I finally got my system in except for the issue with these heads. I have 9 rotor zones(40 heads) and 1 spray zone f...

Wednesday, June 7th 2006, 3:57am

pro spray fixed nozzles

I put Pro Sprays in the back of my beds around my house. I put the 4" heads so that the top of the head was even with the top of the straw.So when these heads pop up the water spays straight out or even down a little.I was under the impression(going by the pictures in the Hunter Catolog) that the spray would go UP at appr. a 30 degree or so angle.So is this the way all the nozzles for a pro spray will perform or is this just the FIXED SPRAY nozzles.

Sunday, August 7th 2005, 6:38am

fertigator

Not really trying to save any money because it is not that much per year.I would just like the idea of getting near perfect coverage(something that is sometimes hard to do with even the best broadcasters) and not have to go buy the granular and put it out. For a slight increase in cost per year I think it would be worth my while. I just wouldn't want to pay 3 or 4 times that each year after the initial cost.

Saturday, August 6th 2005, 9:40am

fertigator

So you're saying maybe a different brand. And as far as the cost do you mean twice as much or more than that. I apply 2 applications per summer and probably cost around $75 each time.

Friday, August 5th 2005, 4:44am

fertigator

Can someone that has had a few years of experiance tell me what a ball park figure would be on fertilizing about 1 acre of centipede for 1 year.This device sounds like it would be WELL worth the cash up front, but I would want to know how much the cost is going to be each year to have a healthy lawn.