You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, August 16th 2005, 7:47am

Author: i601254

New Installation/Pump Question(s)

But even with the low pressure Rainbird R-50, it sounds as if the installation won't be a picnic, requiring rather large diameter pipes. Might I be better off (in the long run) trying to sell the existing pump and getting what I need? The Wayne lawn sprinkler pump only cost me $125.00 so it may be worth it to sell it and get what will function better and be a better installation.

Tuesday, August 16th 2005, 4:24am

And this is where I get more confused. Since we knew nothing about these systems and no one seemed to be able to help I naturally looked for a "lawn sprinkler" pump. So if Wayne sells this model as a pump for lawn irrigation, then why does it sound (by you description) that it is less than ideal for the task at hand? Second question: can you list any particular pumps that would be better suited? Thank you.

Monday, August 15th 2005, 8:49pm

We currently pump water from and underground spring out from under our basement into a 500 gal. holding tank buried next to our house. I purchased a 1.5 HP Wayne lawn sprinkler pump http://www.waynepumps.com/prodlist.asp?pcode=WLS150 to help water our lawn using the water in the tank. I currently have a cheap 4 head garden hose manifold attached to the pump. Each hose has two above-ground impact sprinklers attached. I tried 3 on each but there wasn't enough pressure in the line to drive the thir...